Friday, June 01, 2007

Reunion Details Take 2

Hi All,
My previous email caused some confusion so I wanted to follow-up with some clarification.
Date:Saturday September 8th
Time: 6PM -11PM
Location: New Jersey at the www.victorian-manor.com
Cost $65/per person please make out the checks to:
Steven Levy
32 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Andover, NJ 07821
Also it seems like many of you receive some sort of attachment with my emails. I have not sent any attachments with any of my emails including this one. As best I can tell the attachments are some sort of artifact of the email process in particular for those of you using Macs. I also post the content of my emails directly on the website and you can always check the website to confirm things and for the most current news. http://midwoodstreetreunion.blogspot.com/
As Jeff so aptly put it "Come on Guys and Gals just do it".
Thanks,
Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today being June 6, I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everyone from Harry Silver a Happy Brooklyn Day.
Eddie