Monday, April 02, 2007

The List So Far...

Okay the postcards seem to have been reasonably successful. I sent close to 200 heard from a bunch of people got about 40 back as bad addresses and about a 100 or so are out there somewhere. I've posted a new link to the right called The List (you can use the zoom icon to expand and scroll through the names). This is the list of valid email addresses I've collected so far, just under 100. There are lots of names on there where I have one family member but not another so I know we can easily add another couple of dozen names. So now is the time to send in the contact info for your brothers and sisters. Also if you have been reading the blog but haven't sent me an email please do so so I can add your name.

Thanks to everyone who has written with words of encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had seen that someone out there was asking about arthur thurm. if you google for arthur thurm dds you will find a listing for his dental practice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list but cannot read it. It looks like a photo file, not a word document.

Administrator said...

If you want to read the list. As a favor to this endevor I created a page on my web server. If Steve would be kind enough to inform me of add-ons to the list I'll keep it up dated. The list can be seen at this address:
http://www.doowoptaxi.com/midwood_street

Administrator said...

Here is a direct link to click on
List