Monday, August 06, 2007

One Month To Go...

Hi All,

One more month to go before the big event. It's still not to late for any of you lookieloos who want to join the party. All the info is down below.

As far as new attendees I'm happy to add the following names:

Robin Greene
Margery Greene
Steven Lewis
Madelyn Lewis -- maybe :)
Jeffrey Sugarman

Date: Saturday September 8th 6-11PM
Location: Edison, NJ www.victorian-manor.com
Cost: $65/per person
Please send payment to:
Steven Levy
32 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Andover, NJ 07821

3 comments:

Steve Lewis said...

This is Steve Lewis. I want to say thank you to all my friends who were searching for me. I got married last year for the 1st time (after all these years) and I live in Las Vegas, NV. with my beautiful wife Stacey who I met on JDate. We recently moved my mom, Marsha Lewis to Las Vegas too and she will be coming to the reunion with us. Until then I would love hearing from everyone.

Steve Lewis (slewis90@cox.net)

Anonymous said...

Michael Einhorn(einmike@verizon.net), Donald Adler (triviaguy54@netzero.com) and Robert Adler (RAdler9007) all from 828 Midwood.

bonniebergstein said...

If anyone does get in touch with Michael Einhorn, can you ask him how Felice is? Maybe she can join the blog. I haven't heard from her in many years.
Bonnie B.